Press enter to see results or esc to cancel.

Government Information Request

In order to get information from the city or county you need to complete a GRAMA request. This is a formal document that defines what you are looking for. You complete it, mail it to the correct department within the government, and they will attempt to provide you the information.

You can either request to inspect material or receive copies. Copies usually cost money and costs the government time, so we recommend inspecting items when you can. We always recommend contacting the government body first and just asking for the information. It is less intimidating and you may save everyone a bit of work. However, you may be forced to go the legal route. If you do, it’s a little more work for you but we’ve always had good results.

You can download the document here. If you have questions, we are happy to share our experiences. Just email us at .

Good Luck!



Leave a Comment