The School Board has published updated stats about elementary school class sizes and enrollment numbers as Park City Schools. Some take-aways include:
- All of our elementary schools average 23 students per class, with the exception of McPolin at 21
- District-wide 4th grade had the largest student/teacher ratio at 25
- The lowest was 17 students per teacher in 3rd grade at McPolin
- The highest was 27 students per teacher in 3rd grade at Jeremy Ranch and 4th grade at Parley’s Park
- Overall, 158 student have been added to our elementary schools since last October
Update: We had a comment from a thoughtful reader who noted we didn’t have maximum class sizes listed. We have fixed that. Thanks for keeping us honest!