Zoom Restaurant Inspection
Summit County Health Department inspected Zoom on 9/16/2014. We have created a page on how to read the Inspection Report. We’ll highlight the things that may be of interest. Please read the full report below for a complete and accurate report.
- Insects, rodents, and animals not present
- Toilet facilities properly constructed, cleaned, supplied.
- Ground meat / Walk-in 36º
- Eggs/ Reach-in 39º
- Salmon / Drawer 37.6º
Observations and Corrective Actions:
- Store ground meats below whole cuts
- Bar dishwasher needs sanitizer
- Drawer temp on line above 41º
Leave a Comment