We received a submission from Jim Tedford, who is one of the leaders of Citizens for Better Education, a group opposing the Park City School bond. His submission asks a number of questions that I believe are worth pondering.
- Do we need to write a “BLANK CHECK” for unspecified,unneeded “Athletic Facilities”?
- Do we need more classroom space when enrollment in the PCSD is declining?
- Do we need the largest single Middle School in Utah?
- Do we need to spend $90 million (with interest)?
- Do we need a BETTER PLAN for improved academic, performing arts, and physical education opportunities for our students?